Thursday, November 22, 2012

MSA-0011 S Gundam WIP log #4 - Update

Source: Flickr

Lets just get this out of the way...yes his shoulders are on backwards and I wasted both "01" decals. Since this post I have fixed his shoulder arrangement but will leave the decals as is. Now I have learnt many lessons during the process of building this guy so far, they are as follows. Plastic glue/cement is always good to have on you, especially when you accidently cut something that is...not a nub. That is is possible to spray paint in the winter with spray cans. That if you don't prime before painting and/or if you don't apply a topcoat you may experience paint chipping. Older kits have not so great color separation and I suck at masking... probably due to me using painter's masking tap and not using real modelling masking tape. 

So far I completed the main body, the weapons and core-fighter still need to be built.


















see you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment